Aligning Business using Enterprise Architecture
business, continuosly meeting/exceeding expectations of following three pillars:
1. Shareholders - Value of their investment measured in ROI
2. Customers - Value of their spending measured in customer satisfaction
3. Employees - Value of their effort measured in employee productivity
The growing trend towards M&A (merger and acquisitons) creates an integration risk. This results in heterogeneous IT applications in your portfolio, multiple business processs, redundant department functions catering to similar line of business causing overheads and alignment concerns. A major challenge is to identify and execute the best solution for IT consolidation being aligned with your Business goals.
Our porven Enterprise Architecture assessment framework helops definea comprehensive blueprint and actionable roadmap to realize the quantified outcomes.
- Do you have holistic view of yur enterprise-wide Business/IT landscape?
- Do you have the vision and strategy in place to align your business/IT operations?
- Have you quantified the benefits of consilidation/standardization across your portfolio?